|Home||» Products||» Electrical Control Panel||» Control Relay Panel|
Control Relay Panel
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement
- Packaging Details
We manufacture Control & Relay Panels (CRPs) used for the protection of electrical networks ranging from 11kV to 400kV. Our state of art facilities has the capacity to manufacture 600 panels per month.
Our product range for both indoor and outdoor panels includes :
- Feeder protection panel for both incoming and outgoing lines
- Transformer panel covering both HV and LV side protection
- Panel to housing the protective equipment for Busbar
- Panels for the protection of switch gear equipment on Bus Coupler
- Panels to cover protection for Capacitor Protection
We have expertise in using electromechanical, analog and digital relays in our panels. We integrate relays from popular manufacturers like ABB, Areva, Siemens, GE, SEL. Etc. The panels of varying sizes based on the requirement are designed. Based on the design and wiring terminations the panel are classified into simplex, duplex, twin feeder and triple feeder.
We have end-to-end manufacturing facilities right from :
- Design and development
- We have a planned and controlled design and development of product
- The design stages includes design, review, verification and validation to meet the functional and performance requirements of the customer
Production process :
- We have the production assembly line designed with the proven latest industrial practice and methodology to ensure paramount quality to be brought in from the machines, tools, raw material and process to our products.
- With all the manufacturing process being in-house we supplement quality at every step.
- The production planning and process aided with expert technicians has raised the product standards.
Service : This service activity being the expression aspect of our company, as this department is in direct contact with customer. We do installation, commissioning, customer calls, resolving problems and offer training. All these activities are powered by our highly experienced service engineers.
R & D : Our emphasis is always been on 'Tomorrow to be always better than today'. There has been a constant focus of this vertical to bring in innovation and enhancement to our products and services.