|Home||» Products||» Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel||» Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel|
Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement
- Packaging Details
Most of the commercial and Industrial installations in the country have large electrical loads which are severely inductive in nature, such as motors, large machines, air conditioners, drivers etc. Which results in a severely lagging power factor. This means loss and wastage of energy and heavy penalties by electricity boards. In case of fixed loads this can be taken care by manual switching of capacitors.
However in case of rapidly varying and scattered loads it becomes difficult to maintain a high power factor by manually switching on/off the capacitors in proportion to variation of load within an installation. This drawback is overcome by using an APFC panel (Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel) which not only maintains a high power factor but also eliminates the need for constant manual intervention.
- Economical with faster payback periods.
- Ability to maintain a constant high power factor.
- Eliminates low power factor penalties levied by EB.
- Reduces the KVA demand charges.
- Improves efficiency of the system by reducing losses.
- Prevents leading power factor in the installation during low load conditions.